If you stand for prolonged periods, chances are lower back pain will strike at some point. But not only from standing. Lower back pain can occur as a result of household work, lifting heavy objects, manual labor, gardening or prolonged sitting as well.
If you’re on your feet a lot, the force of gravity naturally compresses the spine, leading to reduced space between the intervertebral discs. Lower back pain is a result of this increased pressure and strain in lumbar discs and nerves.
Our back stretcher creates opposing forces in the back and stretches the spine, increasing the space between lumbar discs and thus relieving pressure and strain in your discs and nerves.
Using power of gravity means this method is safe and highly effective, with relief usually coming from the first use.
- Unique system of gravity spine decompression provides soothing relief for lower back pain
- 4 adjustable heights allow you to set the optimal level of stretch for anyone
- Replaces expensive chiropractic, doctor visits or potentially dangerous painkillers at fraction of the price
- Acupressure points gently massage the lower back muscles, increase blood circulation and improve general wellbeing of lumbar area
- Soft band in the center of the stretcher ensures comfort and spine protection while using the stretcher
- Use it twice a week for instant help and long term prevention
- Experience deep sleep thanks to soothing effects of stretching and massage therapy
- Great mood, increased mobility and lust for life are just few benefits of back pain relief
- Herniated Discs
- Muscle Spasms
- Pinched Nerves
- Sore Lower Back
- Prolonged standing
- Prolonged sitting